For our growing business of Apart-Audio, we are frequently looking for outstanding professionals to join our dynamic Apart team. Is it your passion to design our next generation products? Or do you want to boost the Apart sales in a sustainable way? There are plenty of challenges in the various business areas such as R&D, sales, operation...
Do you share our passion for the audio business? And do you have an interest in further strengthening the Apart business together with its business partners? Feel free to send your curriculum vitae to
QC Engineer - Audio
Apart Audio is a strong growing and dynamic company located in Schoten-Antwerp.
Apart Audio is part of the Belgian Audioprof Group International that focusses on fixed installed sound solutions with 2 brands: Apart and Community. We are a globally active company with customers in over 100 countries. Besides our headquarters in Belgium, we have offices and factories in the USA and China.
Apart Audio develops and manufactures audio solutions for the small and medium sized fixed-installation business (retail-shops, hotels, restaurants, public-buildings and office buildings).
As our products cover a complete audio solution, we offer audio-sources, pre-amplifiers/matrix-systems, power-amplifiers and speakers specifically designed for our target market.
The Apart Audio product development (R&D) and QC is located in the headquarters in Schoten.
As our company is rapidly growing we want to expand our QC team with a Quality Control engineer. You have a passion for audio and you have experience in quality systems, electrical- and mechanical systems.
You can analyze and identify potential problems and will setup and execute test procedures to make sure our products meet industry standards. You report in a clear and structured way. Whenever a deviation is found you will support our QC team and or factories towards the implementation of solutions.
Moreover, you will be responsible for doing the product repairs for the Belgian market. This counts for approximately 30% of your time Based on this activity and the feedback from our distributors, this is key information for fine tuning our QC procedures.
You will directly report to the Group QC Director. Within the Apart QC team you will work together with 2 QC inspectors who are visiting our factories frequently. Your office is located in Schoten, near Antwerp in Belgium.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality requirements and production standards
- Perform repairs on the RMA’s from the Belgium market
- Serve as the primary quality assurance contact to the development team and sales team for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement. (in cooperation with the Group QC Director)
- Design and implement methods for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection
- Promote and execute inspection processes, test methodology, quality plans, documents and reports.
- Report on quality issues and trends
- Assist in establishing/improving supplier quality requirements
- If a quality problem requires a product rework, you will define the rework steps and organize the rework with our external partners.
- You have a bachelor degree in Electronics and/or in electro-mechanics.
- You have at least 3years of experience in a comparable function
- You have a passion for audio and its related components
- You are honest and enjoy working in an environment with open communication.
- You are a team-player and have the ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- You have a keen eye on details and quality.
- You have great troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes is added value.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You can work independent.
- You are a good and patient communicator.
- Working knowledge of CE, UL, CCC certifications are not a must but certainly of added value.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
What we offer
- An inspiring work environment at a mid-sized successful company
- Dynamic colleagues with open mindset
- A challenging job enabling with great learning opportunities
- An attractive and market-conform salary
- Extra-legal benefits such as laptop, smartphone, company car